Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Frappachino bottles--oh my!

My friend, Shelley, and her husband drink Starbucks frappichinos like it's water.  So, when she mentioned that a friend of hers wanted a "set" of them, so did I!!

She gave me about 20, she even took the labels off, washed them and painted the lids a cream color for me! 

Here are a few things I have done with them so far!

#1. Brought individual servings of my fall sangria to a Pinterest party (yes, a Pinterest party!!)  Half were non-alcoholic and half had a bit of champagne in them.  They were so pretty with their ribbons on them!  I actually won a prize for "best drink".  YAY!  And I got to bring the bottles home to re-use them!

Here they were at home, all pretty:


 And here they were at the party!  Ready for consuming!!


#2.  Random Happy Fall teacher gift.  Filled with candy corn!  Unfortunately the kids picked at them on the way to school and some of the pieces fell off by the time we got there...I'll blame that on the cheap glue for the glue gun again!  But they were super cute!!

#3, my favorite.  Fresh flowers for the teachers, just because, filled in the bottom with magnetic letters and numbers.  (not original idea, but made it my own) and I loved how they turned out!!

Before and after flowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment