Saturday, September 17, 2011

some older paintings

Found some pictures of some older paintings I have done...Most of them are either SOLD, gifted or hanging here...Enjoy!

This "Whale Tale" hangs in my Aunt Monica's house:

whale tail

A friend of mine bought this Tulip for a friend of hers:

tulip 001

This Sunflower (one of my favorites) went to my sister Rachel:

sunflower

This Strawberry, went to my sister Erica for a birthday gift one year:

strawberry 001

My mom somehow acquired this plumeria:

plumeria

Another favorite went to my friend Vanessa:

painting 002

This fishy hangs in Brandon's room, even though he no longer has a sea life room:

fish 002

This Conch was purchased by my friend Amber, a fellow Key West Conch!

conch

Another favorite, this Maryland Blue Crab was also a gift for my sister Erica:

painting1

This one was also for Erica, it was supposed to look like her dog, Luna, but I can not for the life of me make animals to look realistic, so let's just say it's a silly dog!

painting2

This owl was a reject (one that did not get sold) so Erica claimed this one too, she loves owls!

painting3

I think there's more out there somewhere, just need to find the pictures! If you own a "Robin Toole original" let me know & send me a pic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment